Seva’s knowledge management and discovery platform integrates with Google Cloud and is available to all its customers.
New York, New York, October 15th, 2019 — Seva today announced that it has joined the Google Cloud Partner Advantage Program as a technology partner, enhancing G Suite customers’ ability to leverage Seva’s platform to streamline content management and discovery efforts across sales, marketing, and customer success teams.
As a Google Cloud technology partner, Seva is now integrated with the G Suite platform.
With modern sales & marketing teams looking to improve the way they collaborate on content within their organizations, the ability to quickly and easily leverage institutional knowledge to keep teams aligned is critical.
“This partnership with Google Cloud demonstrates Seva’s commitment to further enhancing G Suite’s already feature-rich capabilities, and allows us to enable our customers to solve their knowledge management pain in minutes,” said Sanjay Jain, Founder & CEO of New York-based Seva. “Simplicity and low-time-to-value are key characteristics of our knowledge platform, and this partnership helps us achieve that with G Suite more easily.”
Key features include:
- Quick search and content management within G Suite and across cloud applications.
- Setup that takes minutes with no software to install and no code to write.
- Robust tagging that easily extends content organization.
- Analytics on search behavior and content utilization.
- “Where-You-Work” support for Search and Content Management on G Suite using Google Chrome Extensions and Slack integrations.